[NFBC-SFV] Chapter Meeting

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Fri May 31 22:37:50 UTC 2019

Hello All,
I am writing to remind you, that Saturday, June 8th is our next Chapter Meeting.
It will take place at the home of Robert and Joy Stigile.
19831 Friar Street
Woodland Hills, 91367
The cross street is Corbin.
We will have a discussion of our upcoming National Convention and much more.
Refreshments will be around 9:30 am and we will start the meeting at 10 am and end by noon.
Please let me know if you will or will not be attending so I know how many chairs to set up.
I look forward to seeing everyone on June 8th.
Sincerely,

 Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
national Federation of the Blind of California
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
C: 818-381-9568
email: rstigile at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a Community of Members and Friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the Nations Blind.
Every day we work together to help Blind people live the lives we want.