[NFBC-SFV] Best in tech

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 16:39:04 UTC 2019

Hello all,
I just want to remind you that if you have not done so you should register today for best in tech.
Today at 4 PM will be the close of pre-registration for best in tech and the close of guaranteeing anyone who registers a lunch. We will still take registration on Saturday but will not guarantee a lunch. if  you have any questions you can email me email the chapter email at NFB events at gmail.com or you can call the chapter phone at 818-457-9449. Look forward to seeing everyone at the best in tech on saturday.

Robert Stigile
818-381-9568