[NFBC-SFV] meet Adopt A Child finalist 2019, Aliyah Flores

David Delawder david at safcocapital.com
Fri Nov 15 16:13:36 UTC 2019

Hi Joy I am Betsy
This is David and Valerie what kind of clothing does she prefer dresses pants sweat clothing etc. to get more of the clarity of type of clothing she prefers
Regarding toys and dolls does she have like a Barbie houses that they have or princess houses or is this something too big for her house not talking anything large they do have portable type ones for children that they can travel with
You mentioned she likes Disney princesses are there any she does not have that she would like to have

Sent from my iPhone