[NFBC-SFV] Fundraising Baskets

juanita.herrera91 at gmail.com juanita.herrera91 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 21:38:08 UTC 2019

Hello Fellow Chapter Members,

I hope you are all doing well. This email is just to remind you that we
agreed to provide 2 baskets for state convention. One basket is called Wine
and Dine and the other is Baked Home Goods. If you would like to
participate, we will be collecting items for the baskets this Saturday
October 19 or at our following meeting on November 2.

Thank you. Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

Best Regards,

Juanita Herrera

Board Member, National Federation Of The Blind Of California

Vice President, San Fernando Valley Chapter, National Federation Of The
Blind