[NFBC-SFV] Someone left behind a brand new Apple product!

malik at atkratter.com malik at atkratter.com
Thu Oct 24 06:43:46 UTC 2019

Hello,

Thank you Julian,

That’s what told Joy 420 minutes ago. She just doesn’t listen to anything I have to say. Thank you again for reinforcing what I stated 420 minutes ago.

May the Gods bless you my tall brother.  😊

Malik
Treasurer
San Fernando Valley Chapter
310-948-1663
You Can Live The Life You Want.

The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.