[NFBC-SFV] FYI Chapter Change

Portia Mason knitangelpm at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 1 07:12:13 UTC 2019

    	Good evening Robert! Unfortunately I will not be able to make it next Saturday for the meeting! I will however be sure to be there in October! See you then!

    	Portia Latieff Mason

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019 at 12:00 AM -0700, "Robert Stigile via NFBC-SFV" <nfbc-sfv at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello All,
I wrote to you earlier today, letting you know that September 14th will be our next chapter meeting.
Unfortunately, if we have it on our regularly scheduled day, there will not be a quorum to hold business, which means that if there are any motions or if anyone wants to join the chapter, they will not be able to do so.
Due to this issue we need to have our meeting next Saturday, September 7th, instead.
I know it might be a hardship for some, but it will work out for the best.
I thank you for your understanding!
Please let me know if you will be able to attend or not.
I look forward to seeing you then.

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
national Federation of the Blind of California
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
C: 818-381-9568
email: rstigile at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a Community of Members and Friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the Nations Blind.
Every day we work together to help Blind people live the lives we want.
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBC-SFV:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-sfv_nfbnet.org/knitangelpm%40yahoo.com