[NFBC-SFV] Fwd: [NFBC-Info] Convention Early Registration Link

Juanita Herrera juanita.herrera91 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 16:00:43 UTC 2019

Good morning fellow chapter members!

In case you weren’t aware, state convention preregistration is now available. In the email below, you will find the link and additional information provided by our state president.

Hope you are able to attend state convention. Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend.

Juanita Herrera
Board Member, National Federation Of The Blind Of California
Vice President, San Fernando Valley Chapter Of The National Federation Of The Blind Of California