[NFBC-SFV] October 5, fun time at Bob's Big Boy to support our chapter

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 04:09:40 UTC 2019

From: NFBC-SFV [mailto:nfbc-sfv-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Grinnell
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 6:28 PM
To: Joy Stigile <joystigile at gmail.com>
Cc: Grinnell Almy <cgalmy at verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [NFBC-SFV] October 5, fun time at Bob's Big Boy to support our

 <mailto:cgalmy at verizon.net> cgalmy at verizon.net

From: NFBC-SFV [mailto:nfbc-sfv-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Joy Stigile
via NFBC-SFV
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 9:15 PM
To: Terry Almy
Cc: Joy Stigile
chapter

Hi Chapter Members,

On October 5, our chapter will host a fundraiser!  I have reserved an area
with a starting time of 5 p.m., at the Bob's Big Boy restaurant,

4211 W. Riverside Drive, Burbank.

(The cross street is Rose Ave.  Let Access know that you will be waiting in
front next to the Bob's Big Boy statue for drop -offs and pick-ups.)

How this fundraiser works is that you purchase Bob's Big Boy gift
certificates from the chapter either with cash, check (made out to the SFV
Chapter) or by PayPal.  The chapter purchases the certificates ahead of time
with a 40% discount to the chapter.    Robert and myself will have them for
you, when you receive your bill, purchase enough to cover your bill and your
tip and give it all to the cashier in the lobby when you leave.

I will need to give the restaurant a head count on October 2, so please let
me know by then if you want to come!

Warmly, Joy