[NFBC-SFV] Convention registration

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 04:34:11 UTC 2020

Hello all
I wanted to give you an update on registration for convention.
It was mentioned on the president release April 2nd that registration would be free but they are finding it will still cost a pretty penny to have a virtual convention so they will be asking members to pay the 25 registration fee.
If you already registered you can click on the donate button in your registration confirmation email.
If you have any questions or need assistance feel free to contact me.
Thank you,

Robert Stigile
818-381-9568