[NFBC-SFV] Chapter Meeting

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 18:52:39 UTC 2020

Hello All,
I am writing to invite you to our next Chapter Meeting.
It will take place next Saturday, August 8th.
We will still be meeting by conference call, which will probably be the norm for the remainder of the year.
The number to dial, is 319-527-3250 and there is no pass code to dial.
The meeting will begin at 10 am and we will be recording in order to assist the Secretary.
Please keep in mind, that when you are on the conference call, if you are not muted we can hear everything that goes on in your background, and it will make it difficult for the Secretary to hear things later, so if you are not speaking, it will be appreciated if you mute yourself.
In order to do this, you will press Star 6 and to unmute yourself, you will press Star 6.
I look forward to speaking to everyone next Saturday, at our Monthly Chapter Meeting!
Please know, that if you have any questions, or comments, you can text or call the number below my signature!
Sincerely,

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
national Federation of the Blind of California
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
C: 818-381-9568
email: rstigile at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a Community of Members and Friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the Nations Blind.
Every day we work together to help Blind people live the lives we want.