[NFBC-SFV] Friday Night Social Call

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 21:54:23 UTC 2020

Hello All,
I am writing to remind you, that Friday August 28th, is our next Social Night.
The call begins at 7 pm and you do not need to call right at 7. Many Chapter members call in when they are free and stay for a while and then go off and and do something else for the evening.
The call in number is 319-527-3250.
So, grab your popcorn, a beverage and join us Friday evening!
Sincerely,

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
national Federation of the Blind of California
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
C: 818-381-9568
email: rstigile at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a Community of Members and Friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the Nations Blind.
Every day we work together to help Blind people live the lives we want.