[NFBC-SFV] Chapter Holiday Party

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 18:16:12 UTC 2020

Come one, come all, to our NFB of California joint-chapter
holiday party!

Hello, Everyone:

I hope that your December is getting off to a great start!

Instead of our normal chapter meeting this month, we will be
joining together with five other chapters for a holiday
get-together over Zoom on December 12.  This will be a lot of fun
and a great chance to meet some awesome NFB folks.  The party
will start at 10:30 AM, and we will be dividing into Zoom rooms
for some great activities starting at around 10:45.  After the
activities, folks can stay on to socialize for awhile.

Because we are expecting a large number of attendees, we ask that
you RSVP if you are planning to attend.  We also ask you to let
us know which activities you would like to do.  I am listing them
below.

Meet-And-Greet: Here is a chance to make new friends and spend
time with old ones.  Share your favorite holiday traditions, swap
recipes, and just hang out.  Hosted by Debbie Johnson
(Shasta-Cascade) and Sheila Biglang-Awa (San Fernando Valley).

NFB Trivia: Test your knowledge of NFB facts.  You might learn
something you didn't know.  Hosted by Joga Singh (San Joaquin)
and Nikki Warren (San Diego).

Music Trivia: If you love music, consider testing your knowledge
here.  Can you name that artist? Hosted by Rachel Grider (Central
Valley) and Julia Cardenas (San Diego).

Outburst: This is another great trivia game for those who love to
shout out answers.  If you want to know more, you'll have to see
for yourself! Hosted by Allison Depner (San Diego), and Tiffany
Manosh (River City).

Two Truths and a Lie: Try to stump your friends by coming up with
a believable lie about yourself, and see if you can spot their's.
This is a super fun way to get to know each other.  Hosted by
Jeanette Jones (Central Valley) and Robert Stigile (San Fernando
Valley).

Alphabet Game: This game is a fun way to test your memory and
think outside the box.  An absolutely bodacious, creative,
deceptively easy, and fantastic game.  Hosted by Joy Stigile (San
Fernando Valley).

Please reply with your RSVP no later than Thursday, December 10,
so that we can have time to preassign the Zoom rooms.  In your
RSVP, include your name, email address, and two activity choices
in order of preference.

I can't wait to see you all next Saturday! Until then, stay safe
and be well.

Cheers!

Rachel

Hi, Everyone:

Below is an email I wrote up for us to send to our chapters,
inviting them to the holiday party.  Please look it over and let
me know if you want to change anything before we send it out.
Also, please forward this to anyone I missed; I don't have email
addresses for everyone who was at the planning meeting last
night.

[...]

Webview
[...]

Battery 51 percent.
KeyMail
[...]

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
national Federation of the Blind of California
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
C: 818-381-9568
email: rstigile at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a Community of Members and Friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the Nations Blind.
Every day we work together to help Blind people live the lives we want.