[NFBC-SFV] Chapter Holiday Party

Nancy Urquilla urquilla186 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 04:46:26 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

Johnny and I will be at the holiday virtual party.

Johnny would like to RSVP for the two truths and a lie and for the alphabet game.

I would like to RSVP for the meet and greet and the alphabet game.

We look forward to celebrating the start of the holidays with all of you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Johnny and Nancy Albarran