[NFBC-SFV] Christmas

bowlstorm at yahoo.com bowlstorm at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 25 02:01:52 UTC 2020

 Good evening NFB family,

Carin and I would like to wish everyone a safe, warm and happy holidays merry Christmas everyone. Looking forward to 2021!!     On Thursday, December 24, 2020, 09:47:38 AM PST, robert stigile via NFBC-SFV <nfbc-sfv at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Happy Christmas Eve everyone!
I want to take this opportunity to wish all of you a merry Christmas and that you be safe and healthy during the holiday season.
I look forward to talking with everyone in the new year.
Take care and be safe!

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBC-SFV:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-sfv_nfbnet.org/bowlstorm%40yahoo.com