[NFBC-SFV] DCRC 2020 Census Workshop

Nancy Urquilla urquilla186 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 21:27:43 UTC 2020

Hello chapter members,

I was asked to share the attached flyer. The Disability Community Resource Center (DCRC) will be hosting a 2020 census workshop to provide information to our community about the importance of the census.

The event will be held on Friday February 7th from 10 AM to 12 PM at DCRC's Mar Vista office located at
12901 Venice Boulevard
Los Angeles CA, 90066. Please RSVP for this event by calling (310) 390-3611.

Best regards,
Nancy