[NFBC-SFV] Fwd: [NFBC-Info] Zoom Trainings

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 00:12:53 UTC 2020

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
national Federation of the Blind of California
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
C: 818-381-9568
email: rstigile at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a Community of Members and Friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the Nations Blind.
Every day we work together to help Blind people live the lives we want.