[NFBC-SFV] FYI

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 17:45:05 UTC 2020

Hello All,
I am writing to inform you of a couple of items.
First, we will have our usual Social Call Friday evening, at 7 pm. It will take place on our Chapter Conference line, which is 319-527-3250.
On Saturday, we will have our June Chapter meeting. It will take place at 10 am on our Chapter Conference line.
Please try to call in a few minutes early, so we can get started right away, as our Guest Speaker will be calling in at 11 am.
Lastly, have you registered for the National convention, if not you might want to go to www.nfb.org/convention and register.
If you need assistance in registering, let me know, as I am more then happy to assist.
The NFBC is going to give a lucky winner who has registered from California a prize of $300 which will be drawn at the California Cauckus.
You won't want to miss this prize opportunity, and many more opportunities regarding prizes at the convention, but you must be registered by June 15th.
I will be sending out more information regarding Convention as it becomes available, so there is no need to messenger, text message call or e-mail me asking when the agenda will be available, when they might have the list of companies available, for the Employment seminar etc.
Sincerely,

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
national Federation of the Blind of California
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
C: 818-381-9568
email: rstigile at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a Community of Members and Friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the Nations Blind.
Every day we work together to help Blind people live the lives we want.