[NFBC-SFV] Information

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Fri May 29 16:22:07 UTC 2020

Hello all,
First I want to remind everyone that tonight at 7 pm is our social call. The number to call is 319-527-3250.
Second, i want to let everyone know that last night the nFBC board met and we decided that the California convention will be held the weekend of October 22nd virtually on zoom. More details will be coming soon.
Lastly the national office is working on something regarding Social Security and they need our assistance so if you are recieving ssi or ssdi please call valerie yingling monday morning and let her know
410-659-9314 extension 2440
Thank you,

Robert Stigile
818-381-9568