[NFBC-SFV] Wish list basket items

Nancy Urquilla urquilla186 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 18:19:24 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

As discussed during the meeting, below are the items that will be included
in our wish list basket for our state convention. Please let me know if you
have any questions.

A beautiful 22 inch fall wreath. This is an autumn front door wreath with
pumpkins and  pine cone berries for fall and Thanksgiving decorations.

*	One 32 K-cup count box of Green Mountain coffee, pumpkin spice
flavor.

*	Farmer John’s popped peanut butter  flavored Caramel popcorn (16oz
jar)
*	Harvest Fall Thanksgiving kitchen towels, pot holders and oven mitt
set. Colorful autumn leaves and Mr. turkey feathers design.

*	Air Wick essential mist, essential oils diffuser, apple and cinnamon
(1 count)

*	One bag of Dove milk chocolate candies wrapped in  pumpkin foil
wrappers (8.87oz)
*	White ceramic 15oz coffee mug. Mug says:

If it involves fall, football and pumpkin spice lattés, count me in!

*	Fall decoration-Thanksgiving and harvest blessings set of two
attractive wooden signs for indoor and outdoor use.
*	Burt’s Bees 100% natural moisturizing lip balm, fall variety one set
of four pack. Flavors include:

Chai tea, Pumpkin Spice, Vanilla/Maple and pomegranate.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Nancy