[NFBC-SFV] Zoom meeting invitation - Sfv chapter

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 17:25:42 UTC 2020

Hello all,
I am writing to inform you that we will not be having our usual Friday evening social call this week. This is due to convention and there will be lots of activities Friday evening.
We however will be having a cauckus meeting Saturday evening at 5:30 PM. This is to discuss the resolutions and elections and how you want either myself or Juanita to vote if it comes to a delegate vote.
I hope to keep this as short as possible so please attend the resolutions committee meeting Friday evening and read the resolution so everyone knows what they are.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Again we will not be meeting Friday evening for our social call but we will use the same zoom link for our Saturday evening cauckus.
Do not let the time in the zoom link confuse you it will be 5:30 PM Saturday evening. Robert Stigile is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sfv chapter
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81933281659?pwd=Mi9DbjVSQUxSdGJoZXErQ3MvV01FUT09

Meeting ID: 819 3328 1659
Passcode: 303074
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,81933281659# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,81933281659# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)