[NFBC-SFV] Double good fundraiser

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 00:48:41 UTC 2021

We’re doing a Double Good virtual fundraiser! It’s 100% contactless, we keep 50% of the profit, and the product ships right to your buyers. We’ll be selling Double Good gourmet popcorn from our own Pop-Up Stores. Prices range from $16 - $99. It’s really delicious!

To participate in our fundraiser:
- Download the Double Good app
- Enter our Event Code NEGEXP in the app
- Create your Pop-Up Store

Our fundraiser begins on June 02 and goes until June 06. To get started download the Double Good app, available for free on iOS and Android.

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568