[NFBC-SFV] Fishing

bowlstorm at yahoo.com bowlstorm at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 06:56:15 UTC 2021

Hey Robert,

I am interested in going on the fishing trip.

Best regards,
Ron Hilliard     On Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 01:00:34 PM PDT, robert stigile via NFBC-SFV <nfbc-sfv at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hello all,
I am writing to ask if there are members of the Chapter who will be interested in going fishing on Friday, September 10.
This will be an all day event.
the cost is 50 per person for the boat, 12 for the day for a fishing pole and 10 or so for food.
Please respond to me by saturday so I know how many are interested.
Thank you,

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBC-SFV:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-sfv_nfbnet.org/bowlstorm%40yahoo.com