[NFBC-SFV] Zoom meeting invitation - Sfv chapter

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 15:35:04 UTC 2021

Hello All,

I am writing to let you know of two meetings we will have this week.
The first is our social call which will take place Friday August 13, at 7 pm. Typically, we are there for several hours so dont worry if you cant make it at 7.
The second meeting is our monthly chapter meeting which will take place Saturday, August 14th at 10 am.
I look forward to speaking to as many as possible at both calls and you can find the zoom information below which will work for both calls.
Take care,Robert Stigile is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sfv chapter
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81933281659?pwd=Mi9DbjVSQUxSdGJoZXErQ3MvV01FUT09

Meeting ID: 819 3328 1659
Passcode: 303074
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,81933281659# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,81933281659# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)