[NFBC-SFV] Possible quarantine

Keith kjcaballa1971 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 20:13:10 UTC 2021

Yesterday afternoon we my mom and I got the
Swob test for Covid even though we are both fully vaccinated. She along with my uncle and aunt went to a party last Saturday August 7 in Irvine. My mom expressed her concern because there were 100 people and indoors.  My aunt said we shall be ok
On Thursday my mom started coughing up a storm
Friday was worse so I said I think you got it from the party. True she said so we got tested yesterday.  She felt a little better yesterday and today.
So we are waiting for our swob results.  It will take 3 to 5 days
I normally do not send our these kinds of messages
Thank you

Keith J Caballa

Sent from my iPhone