[NFBC-SFV] Dodger Game

Robert rstigile at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 00:25:37 UTC 2021

Hello All,

If you have signed up for either the Fishing trip or the Dodger game you
will need to send your payment as soon as possible to Hearts 4 sight.

There are several payment options as follows:

Paypal or zell send payment to hearts4sight at gmail.com
<mailto:hearts4sight at gmail.com>

Venmo  @racquel_decipeda

Cash app to $RacquelDecipeda

You will receive your Dodger ticket after payment which is $44 per person.

We will reserve your spot on the boat and let you know that your payment has
been received as soon as it is paid.

Remember the cost of the boat is $50 per person and the other cost of the
trip such as fishing license, rod and reel and food can be paid for on the
boat.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions!

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president

President San Fernando Valley Chapter