[NFBC-SFV] Thank you!

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 17:00:22 UTC 2021

Lynn,
Yes, it was nice seeing everyone and we appreciate you bringing little goodie bags for everyone.
It was sure nice to get out and see everyone and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and a Happy New Year!

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568