[NFBC-SFV] End of Year Spotlights from Hearts for Sight.

Hearts For Sight Foundation hearts4sight at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 22:34:44 UTC 2021

You don't want to miss this. Hear from our President The Hearts for Sight mission is to BREAK DOWN BARRIERS that restrict the blind and visually impaired from pursuing their physical, mental, and emotional wellness. Despite an unpredictable year, 2021 has brought our organization much success and we would like to celebrate with you the impact we have had in our blind community. With the support from our dedicated volunteers, HFS partners, board members, and our inspiring HFS participants, HFS HAS broken barriers and has EMPOWERED 100's of VIPs living across LA with accessible health and wellness services ranging from therapeutic outdoor activities to mental health services. In this month's End of Year Newsletter, we are reviewing the HIGHLIGHTS from this year as well as some of the SUCCESSFUL FUNDRAISERS that have helped us serve the Blind Community. We'll share some of our exciting new PARTNERSHIPS that we are carrying into 2020 and we will show you how YOU can become more involved with our work. We remain committed to being the organization that fosters health and well-being of our VIP community. But we can't do this alone. Our work is fueled through the support and generosity from loving and caring people like YOU! We need your help to do even more in 2020! Regardless of your involvement, just know, your support, big or small, makes a huge difference in the lives of people with Vision loss. As always, thank you for your continued support. From all of us at Hearts for Sight, Happy Holidays! May you and yours find joy and happiness during this holiday season. Joseph Burton, MSW President and Co-Founder Hearts for Sight Foundation Click this button to hear the rest of the 2021 spotlights. Hearts For Sight Foundation | 1540 Prospect Avenue, San Gabriel, CA 91776 Unsubscribe nfbc-sfv at nfbnet.org Update Profile | About Constant Contact Sent by hearts4sight at gmail.com in collaboration with Try email marketing for free today!