[NFBC-SFV] Register and Schedule COVID-19 Vaccine

L Nishihara lnnishihara at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 05:50:19 UTC 2021

 I think they are still using tiers. I heard on the news teachers can have priority, if they want.
One of the issues is some people are vaccinated when it isn't their turn. Here is an article from the LA Times,Vaccine access codes for Black, Latino communities improperly used in affluent L.A. areas

|  |  |

|  |
Vaccine access codes for Black, Latino communities improperly used in af...

As has been the case throughout the vaccine rollout, wherever there is a slight opening, the resourced and tech ...