[NFBC-SFV] February 2021 minutes of the Chapter meeting

Nancy Urquilla urquilla186 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 00:17:10 UTC 2021

Hi Sheila,

I hope you're doing well.

The only correction that I have is regarding Juanita's announcement, she stated that the Aira project has been opened for everyone nationwide as opposed to in the beginning when it was announced that it was only available four Los Angeles and orange county residence. I hope that makes sense. Please feel free to reach out to me if you need any clarification.

Sincerely,
Nancy