[NFBC-SFV] FW: Please share with your networks

David Delawder david at safcocapital.com
Sat Jan 9 21:19:31 UTC 2021

Hello Juanita
First of all congratulations Dale Mcintosh is a wonderful group I have a counselor I work with her name is Donelda.

I already have signed up and are activelyI already have signed up and are actively involved in utilizing this Aira program through UC Irvine . One problem I have is Aira does not work well even in some areas ie: Walmart, Target and others. Problem seems to be when you get deep into the stores you loose visual, delays in video and even sound. Do you know who at Aira I can discuss this with.
The UC Irvine program has been great have used it in construction projects, office work and more.
Dale McIntosh has been the best of any service group I have been involved with. They far exceeds any other service group I have been involved in.

David Delawder