[NFBC-SFV] FW: [Blind Stokers Club] Use this link for Saturday Morning Spin. The other wasn't clickable!

JOE JR OTOOLE joeotoolejr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 23:31:35 UTC 2021

Hi All, if anyone is interested in joining the Blind Stokers Club Saturday morning virtual spin class come join us this Saturday. The people are friendly, great and it is a lot of fun. I have taken the Metrolink to Oceanside several times and ridden with them on a tandem on the coast highway.

Its 2021 and now its your turn to take  the plunge.

Everyone stay safe.