[NFBC-SFV] Call

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 02:59:18 UTC 2021

Hello all,
First I wanted to let  everyone know that I had a washington seminar call last night at 6 PM that went later than I thought it would so we started the social call late.
I apologize for that but we will continue the social call next week at 7 PM and I have change the washington seminar call to be on Thursday.
Also, for some reason the zoom recording did not take place for our January chapter meeting. Sheila relies on the recording so she can re-typed minutes and provide them to us.
If you gave an announcement during the January chapter meeting please send your announcement that you gave to her so she can include it in the meeting minutes.
Thank you,

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568