[NFBC-SFV] FW: Spectrum Survey Link

JOE JR OTOOLE joeotoolejr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 16:15:44 UTC 2021

Hi All, hope everyone enjoyed the NFB conference. I spoke with Adam
Camphield with Spectrum last week during the conference about their
accessibility and audio description features. Below is a link to their
survey. Adam Camphield is ok with me sharing the survey with our group if
you are a Spectrum customer.

Please complete the survey to provide them with your experience with
Spectrum.

Best.

Joe