[NFBC-SFV] Management Assistant Bulletin City of Los Angeles

JOE JR OTOOLE joeotoolejr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:59:16 UTC 2021

Hi All, I noticed that the City of Los Angeles entry level administrative
professional classification of Management Assistant may/will open soon.  If
you are a college graduate with a bachelor's  degree I would recommend going
to the Personnel Department website link per.lacity.org to see if the
bulletin is available for you to apply with the City. If you do not see the
Management Assistant bulletin look for the job match link and complete an
electronic notification that will notify you when it is available. The City
offers great benefits and a retirement.

Best.

Joe