[NFBC-SFV] Tumblers

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 23:54:51 UTC 2021

Hello all,
I am writing to inform you that the independence market at the national Center has hot and cold tumblers for sale.
They are eight dollars apiece and they are 16 ounces.
The phone number for the national center is 410-659-9314.
Also, a reminder that tomorrow evening June 29 is the rookie round up.
Wednesday, June 30 is a zoom meeting which is in the agenda on how to make A great meal and drinks for the banquet.
If you have any other questions regarding the meetings prior to convention next weekend or the agenda call compass and meetings let me know.
Take care,

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568