[NFBC-SFV] Fwd: [Nfbcboard] REMINDER: our next NFBC Board Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, March 25, 2021 AT 8:00PM

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 20:36:35 UTC 2021

Hello All,
I am writing to let you know, that the NFB of California Board of Directors meets on a monthly basis.
The next meeting is this Thursday, March 25th, at 8 pm.
The Zoom information is below, and we ask that you hold any questions you might have until the end of the meeting.
Sincerely,

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568