[NFBC-SFV] Fyi Hybred Chapter Meeting Please Read!

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 18:04:48 UTC 2021

Hello All,
I am writing to let you know, that our November Chapter meeting is this Saturday, November 13th.
The meeting will begin at 10 am and end no later then 12 noon.
For those who would like to attend the meeting in person I would ask that you be vaccinated, and let me know by Friday, if you will be attending in person, so that I can set up chairs for everyone who will be in person.
For those who are not wanting to travel, we also will have the meeting on Zoom.
Please be patient, as this will be a first and I am not sure how it will work so plan on the meeting being a little longer then usual.
Again, for those who want to be in person, I look forward to seeing you Saturday, and for those who want to stay in bed longer we will talk to you on Zoom Saturday morning.
Sincerely,

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568
You Can Live The Life You Want!

Robert Stigile is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sfv chapter
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81933281659?pwd=Mi9DbjVSQUxSdGJoZXErQ3MvV01FUT09

Meeting ID: 819 3328 1659
Passcode: 303074
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,81933281659# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,81933281659# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)