[NFBC-SFV] Fyi Hybred Chapter Meeting Please Read!

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 00:39:05 UTC 2021

Hi Tiffany!
It will be wonderful to visit with you on Saturday!
Our address is:
19831 Friar Street
Woodland Hills
The cross street is Corbin Ave.
Also, your name is on the list  for the holiday party!  Don't for get to pay
your dues for next year by December 1, so that you can receive your $20 at
the party.
Warmly, Joy