[NFBC-SFV] Last chance to support our SFV chapter popcorn fundraiser

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 02:01:51 UTC 2021

Hi fellow chapter members,

Our Double good fundraiser will be over tomorrow at 4 p.m.  Please find
below the instructions for creating your own pop up store to advertise on
Facebook or send out to your friends or relatives!

If you only want a bag or few bags we can add it on to our order so that you
will not have to pay the full shipping charges.  We can give it to you at
the holiday party.  Just let Robert know before 3 p.m. tomorrow, Tuesday!

We are looking forward to our favorites like Jalapeno and Easy peasy Carmel
Cheesy and the new peanut butter covered in white chocolate!

Our fundraising window begins on November 05, 2021, at 5:00 PM and goes
until November 09, 2021, at 4:00 PM.

Instructions:

Before the fundraiser begins:

1. Download the Double Good app

2. Enter our Event Code JQNWMY in the app 3. Create your Pop-Up Store

The app is available for free on iOS and Android.

Warmly, Joy