[NFBC-SFV] Let's Cozy Up! Gift basket

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 23:16:06 UTC 2021

Hi Chapter Members,

The Basket committee had their first meeting and the title will be "Let's
Cozy Up!".

The cost will be kept to about $100 or less for our chapter.  the Basket
Committee members our hoping that when you pay your dues, you will include
an extra $3 to offset the cost.  Not mandatory but greatly appreciated!

We still need ideas from members with links from Amazon if possible, and
send them to Nancy Albarran  by email at:

 <urquilla186 at gmail.com

So far, two ideas are gourmet hot cocoa and the other is a soft Sherpa
blanket but we need more!  The basket again will be sent to the winner of
the auction by Amazon Prime, so the shipping will be free!

The next meeting to select the choices is on September 15.  So, send your
ideas by then.

Warmly, Joy