[NFBC-SFV] reminder: RSVP for the Holiday Party

sheilab370c at gmail.com sheilab370c at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:52:15 UTC 2022

Hi Lilia.

That’s ok. See you next time.

Best.

From: NFBC-SFV <nfbc-sfv-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Lilia Mares via NFBC-SFV
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2022 7:55 AM
To: Biglang-Awa, Sheila <sheilab370c at gmail.com>
Cc: Lilia Mares <lilruby2018 at gmail.com>; L Nishihara <lnnishihara at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBC-SFV] reminder: RSVP for the Holiday Party

Hi everyone

Sorry Ive got plans for Saturday evening. Hope y'all have a great time!!!

Lilia Mares

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 5, 2022, at 12:03 AM, L Nishihara via NFBC-SFV <nfbc-sfv at nfbnet.org <mailto:nfbc-sfv at nfbnet.org> > wrote:

Thanks for the reminder Sheila! Looking forward to the party. I didn't notice the first time, at the very bottom of the menu they have, New! Fresh Cucumber Lemonade with Mint beverage. Guess what I just added to my list!

Here's the menu for Panorama City, North, the restaurant on 8245 Woodman.

https://freshgrillcuisine.com/menu-panoramacity.html

See you on Saturday!

-Lynne Nishihara