[NFBC-SFV] Here is the resubscribe link you requested

Hearts For Sight Foundation hearts4sight at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 04:49:14 UTC 2022

A message from Hearts For Sight Foundation Greetings! You recently requested to resubscribe nfbc-sfv at nfbnet.org, and begin receiving our emails again. Your email address will not be added back to our list until you click “Resubscribe me!” below. Thank you, Hearts For Sight Foundation Resubscribe me! If you didn't make this request, or believe the sender is not respecting your right to unsubscribe, please forward this email with your comments to abuse at constantcontact.com. 1540 Prospect Avenue, San Gabriel, CA 91776 Unsubscribe nfbc-sfv at nfbnet.org Update Profile | About Constant Contact Sent by hearts4sight at gmail.com in collaboration with Try email marketing for free today!