[NFBC-SFV] YOU ARE INVITED!! an NFB.SFV fundraiser

sheilab370c at gmail.com sheilab370c at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 05:22:08 UTC 2022

Here's an open invitation for everyone!!!

Come and check all the exciting products of TUPPERWARE at:

https://my.tupperware.com/AMYNICKEL/Events?code=4100661085

Find out more about their newest  and affordable items/products from their
website and learn more about it and join us at our  fundraiser Tupperware
virtual party on FEBRUARY 19, Saturday.

The party time for the Tupperware virtual party and the date for the Bingo
game  will be discussed at our Chapter meeting on February 12th this
Saturday.

So, please come and join us!

For any questions and/or inquiries about the Tupperware website and
products, please feel free to contact Ms. Amy Nickel of Tupperware

Via e-mail at: tupperfundraiser at yahoo.com
<mailto:tupperfundraiser at yahoo.com>

And/or

Via phone at: (515)-491-8011.