[NFBC-SFV] Fishing license

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 22:00:43 UTC 2022

Hello All,
I am writing to let you know, that sometime this year, we will go fishing out of Marina Del Re.
I encourage you to get your fishing license, as the Fresh Water portion of your license is Free, and the salt Water is only $5.
If you get a one day pass on the boat it is typically $17.
You will need to have a doctor fill out the form, so I am encouraging you to get started on it.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, and when you have it completed, you can bring it back to me, and I will get it submitted.
Thank you,

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568