[NFBC-SFV] Accessibility Panels

Nancy Urquilla urquilla186 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 23:28:56 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a great fourth of July weekend.

Please see below the information for an opportunity to sign up for an
accessibility panel with Contact design. This is so you can provide your
feedback to companies regarding the accessibility of their products. If you
are selected, they will email you with opportunities to participate in paid
work studies, focus groups, interviews, etc. Please be sure to answer the
question  of how you heard about the panel and let them know that you were
referred by Nancy Urquilla.

here is the information including the link to sign up:

We are Contact Design - a global, user research organization that connects
qualifying participants with technology companies to help make new products
easier and more pleasant to use.

Today we're selecting people with disabilities to join a research
participant panel.  We are particularly looking for:

*	People who are blind or have low vision
*	People who are d/Deaf or hard of hearing
*	People who have physical disabilities

The user experience (UX) research team at Meta wants to better understand
how users interact with and navigate their products with the goal of making
them more usable, accessible, and enjoyable for people with disabilities.
Your participation in the panel would provide opportunities to participate
in compensated studies such as:

*	Discussion groups
*	Interviews
*	Online surveys

If you're interested in participating in the panel, please complete this
screening questionnaire in its entirety.  If you qualify, we'll get back to
you by Phone/Text/Email based on your preferred communication method.

NOTE:  There are limited spots that will be filled based on who responds
first.  Please be assured that this panel is for research purposes only and
at no time will you be solicited. Anything you discuss in this research will
stay strictly confidential.

Link to the survey:  <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HX9NG78>
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HX9NG78

Thank you.