[NFBC-SFV] Chapter Meeting

L Nishihara lnnishihara at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 22:02:10 UTC 2022

 Hi Robert and everyone. I will attend the chapter meeting via Zoom.
Later,Lynne Nishihara
    On Monday, March 7, 2022, 12:00:58 PM PST, Robert Stigile via NFBC-SFV <nfbc-sfv at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hello All,
I am writing to remind you, that this Friday we will not have a weekly Social call due to our Chapter meeting being on Saturday.
We will have our monthly Chapter meeting Saturday, March 12. It will start at 10 am and end by noon.
If you would like to attend the meeting in person, please let me know by Friday that you will be in person, and keep in mind that you will need to be vaccinated.
If you are coming in person, the address is 19831 Friar Street in Woodland Hills, 91367 and the cross street is Corbin.
For those of you who want to stay at home and enjoy the meeting in the comforts of your living room, the Zoom information is below.
I look forward to speaking with everyone either in person or on Zoom Saturday morning.
Sincerely,

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568
You Can Live The Life You Want!

Robert Stigile is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sfv chapter
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81933281659?pwd=Mi9DbjVSQUxSdGJoZXErQ3MvV01FUT09

Meeting ID: 819 3328 1659
Passcode: 303074
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,81933281659# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,81933281659# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 819 3328 1659
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbfXxTt8LP

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBC-SFV:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-sfv_nfbnet.org/lnn.nishi%40gmail.com