[NFBC-SFV] California Association of France students (CABS) membership form

Lindsay Kerr lindsaykerr10 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 03:31:17 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,
As I mentioned during our meeting yesterday, here is the membership form for the California Association of Blind students (CABS). Feel free to fill this form out and pay dues of $5, if you are a student interested in what we are doing or a supporting member interested in what we’re working on. If you are a student who’s already paid dues and filled out this form you do not have to take further action. We will be emailing those who filled out this form shortly with updates.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FQNBChQX97evNnhAubCTK_Ab4rZCWjAgYvoSOBbQWkk/edit#question=1788879063&field=131261391
Thanks
Lindsay
Sent from my iPad