[NFBC-SFV] Am trak

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 15:22:53 UTC 2022

Hello All,
I am writing to inform you, that if you are taking the Train to San Diego for convention, you need to know that they are working on the tracks and that the train ends in Irvine.
You will need to board a bus from there, and exit the bus in Oceanside and board the train again.
Your current reservation is only for the Train, so you will need to call Amtrak and have them change your reservation so that it gives you access on the bus as well as the train.
I look forward to seeing everyone in San Diego!
Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568