[NFBC-SFV] Convention

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 16:02:48 UTC 2022

Hello all,
I just wanted to remind you that if you have not registered for convention whether it be virtually or in person you might want to do so sometime today.
At midnight all prices go up $20 virtual registration will become 45 convention registration will become 80 and the banquet will become 80.
So, I suggest that if you have not done so that you register today!
You can find the registration form at nfb cal.org/convention!
I look forward to seeing everyone at convention in a week.

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568
Kn6uvd