[NFBC-SFV] Fw: uber

david at safcocapital.com david at safcocapital.com
Fri Sep 2 00:54:51 UTC 2022

Hi Tim,

The email trail below is what happened on the second denial at Roberts house. The denial was before the email below. I was not using Aria at the time the first Uber driver arrived he stop shortly in front of Roberts house and then left even though Robert was  calling out to them to see if they were there for us. They just drove off. It was then I felt we better use Aria as our eyes and assistance.

Thank goodness Aria can assist as they do. But the only concern is the weather was over 100 degrees . phone just after the second Uber driver arrived and left the phone over heated from being in the sun and high temperatures.

David Delawder